Search

16/09/2021

Newbridge man saved by personal alarm

    An elderly man felt himself being overcome by fumes from a gas heater last night(Saturday)in Eyre Street, Newbridge,and had the presence of mind to use his personal alarm which alerted the local Gardai who sped immediately to the rescue.  The Kildare County Fire Services also attended. The Ambulance Service was also alerted and the man has been taken to Naas Hospital where he is believed to be undergoing tests for carbon monoxide poisoning. This is a timely reminder to all of us to get wise and get fitted. For everything you need to know about carbon monoxide check out this website....it could save your life: http://www.carbonmonoxide.ie/htm/week.htm 1 4 3 2

More News

Buy the e-paper of the Donegal Democrat, Donegal People's Press, Donegal Post and Inish Times here for instant access to Donegal's premier news titles.

Keep up with the latest news from Donegal with our daily newsletter featuring the most important stories of the day delivered to your inbox every evening at 5pm.