BER Assessors are required by National Energy Assessors for the Leinster, Midlands and Munster areas.
These are permanent full-time positions subject to a six month probationary period.
Candidates will need to be QQI Certified as a Domestic Building Energy Assessor.
There are also positions available for graduates in Building Surveying (or similar), Cert or Diploma in
Construction Studies / Engineering.
Training and certification wil be provided.
The ideal candidate should have:
- The ability to work independently (from home) and part of a team;
- Be able to multi-tasking and have strong organisational skills;
- Have a strong aptitude for retention of detailed information;
Skills / Qualifications
- Ideally a degree in Building Surveying (or similar), Cert or Diploma in Construction Studies
- QQI Cert in BER a distinct advantage although training and certification will be provided;
- The ability to measure buildings and use AutoCad to draw up the basic outline of the plans
- Applicants must have their own car and a clean licence;
- High level of administrative and computer skills including email, Word Excel.
Salary & Benefits: €27,000 plus Expenses
To Apply: Please send a CV with cover letter via email outlining your interest in the position too [email protected]
See full details below:
If you have a story or want to send photos or videos to us please contact the KildareNow editorial team. via our Facebook, via our email at [email protected] or on 045 409350 during office hours.