Search

22/09/2021

Co Kildare TD says Castledermot bus service not ending

cropped-img_7849
A Kildare South TD says that a bus service, introduced ten weeks ago between Carlow and Naas serving Castledermot, is not being discontinued at weekends. The National Transport Authority said last week that the  weekend service will be discontinued after Sunday November 29th.

More News

Buy the e-paper of the Donegal Democrat, Donegal People's Press, Donegal Post and Inish Times here for instant access to Donegal's premier news titles.

Keep up with the latest news from Donegal with our daily newsletter featuring the most important stories of the day delivered to your inbox every evening at 5pm.