Irish International Trading Corporation has bases in Naas, Tramore and Cork
IITC are Ireland's leading wholesaler of hardware, plumbing, wire and salt. We are also a Major Steel Stockholder operating in the Irish market. We are delighted to announce that due to continued expansion at our premises in Tramore, Cork, and our new state of the art premises in Osberstown, Naas, Co. Kildare, we are currently recruiting for the following positions
1. WAREHOUSE OPERATIVES - experience in steel, hardware, building materials desirable but not essential.
2. INTERNAL SALES/SALES ADMINISTRATORS - dealing with our current customer base and liaising with our external sales representatives.
3. HARDWARE DEPARTMENT SUPERVISOR - Leading a small experienced team and planning all activities of a busy warehouse.
4. STOCK CONTROLLER - Managing all aspects of our huge stock range to include cycle counts, stock accuracy, stock locations, re ordering and scheduling deliveries.
5. FOREMAN - Responsible for loading and unloading all trucks and coordinating transport.
This is a fabulous opportunity to join a long established Irish company which is expanding and growing rapidly. The successful candidates will be joining a company which has been trading successfully for over 100 years and will have excellent career advancement opportunities. Full training and support will be provided along with very attractive terms and conditions of employment.
Please specify location you are applying for Naas or Cork CV by email only to firstname.lastname@example.org for the attention of the Personnel Manager by 25th September 2020.
Subscribe or register today to discover more from DonegalLive.ie
Buy the e-paper of the Donegal Democrat, Donegal People's Press, Donegal Post and Inish Times here for instant access to Donegal's premier news titles.
Keep up with the latest news from Donegal with our daily newsletter featuring the most important stories of the day delivered to your inbox every evening at 5pm.